· Prof. Seth Aubin: College of William and Mary, USA
· Dr. John Behr, Dr. Alexandre Gorelov, Dr. Mukut R. Katila, Dr. Matthew Pearson: Trinat at TRIUMF, Vancouver, CA
· Prof. Eduardo Gomez: Universidad Autonoma de San Luis Potosi, San Luis Potosi, Mexico
· Prof. Gerald Gwinner (Spokesperson), Mr. Austin DeHart, and Mr. Michael Kossin: University of Manitoba, CA
· Prof. Victor Flambaum: University of New South Wales, AU
· Prof. Dan Melconian: Texas A&M University, USA
· Prof. Luis A. Orozco: University of Maryland, USA
· Prof. Yanting Zhao: Laser Spectroscopy Laboratory of Shanxi University
AVAILABLE FR PAPERS:
Please visit the publications from the Quantum Optics and Francium Spectroscopy group: and look under Atomic Spectroscopy
NEWS and PRESS RELEASES:
Press release about our recent Physical Review Letter in July 24, 2015.
See the JQI recent news on Using an electron to probe the tiny magnetic core of an atom.
Article in Nuclear Physics News Vol. 23, Issue 4, 2013.
The Fancium Trapping Facility at TRIUMF. DOI:10.1080/10619127.2013.821918
Press release about the Fr commissioning run in Septemeber 2012 at TRIUMF.
Press release with pictures.
First Fr trapping at TRIUMF.
Commissioning run (September 2 to 5, 2012).
Construction of the Fr trapping facility at TRIUMF:
September 2011 to December 2011, Fr trapping facility.
TRIUMF receives federal funding via a contribution agreement with the National Research Council of Canada. This work is also supported by NSERC from Canada, the DOE and NSF from the USA and CONACYT from Mexico.Last updated on July 8, 2016