Rules for CMTC Reopening - as of 8/13/20
Current Schedule - as of 8/13/20
- Members may come only for half-days at a time to keep the crowd minimum (half-days are 9-1:30 and 1:30-6).
- Kitchen will not re-open in the beginning, we will reevaluate in mid-September.
- Members may use fountains for drinking water.
- Everybody must wear masks in any public place and in their offices if the office door is open (or if they are meeting anyone).
- The only allowed meeting rooms for 3-6 members are the Conference Room (up to 6) and the Break Room (up to 4).
- Only 2 members at a time can meet in the White Board and Black Board Rooms.
- Strict social distancing must be maintained round the clock.
- If members who have not signed up want to come in, they need to inform Rebecca (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 24 hours ahead of time. The total occupancy of CMTC must not exceed 50% at any time.
- Eating in the office must be kept at a minimum, and members must clean up the offices if they eat there, but it is better if no eating takes place (hence the half-day rules).
- All university regulations regarding Covid-testing etc. must be adhered to by everybody.
- Absolutely no one should come in if they are demonstrating any symptoms, have been exposed to COVID-19, are awaiting a COVID-19 test result, or feel unwell.