This is a list of blogs by and about female scientists. If you have suggestions of other sites we should list, please let us know.
- Fairer Science - by Pat Campbell and Jenn, public policy and education oriented
- Female Science Professor - by "a full professor in a physical sciences field at a large research university" (also blogs here as Science Professor)
- How Does She Do It? - stories of women who have balanced science careers with family life, collected by Dr. Fairhall at the University of Washington
- Isis the Scientist - by Dr. Isis, "a physiologist at a major research university" (Previously known as On Becoming a Domestic and Laboratory Goddess)
- Thus Spake Zuska - by Suzanne E. Franks, "Goddess of Science, Empress of Engineering, and Avenging Angel of Angry Women"
- Tenure, She Wrote - "a collaborative blog devoted to chronicling the (mis)adventures of women in academia, from undergraduate to Full Professor."
- YoungFemaleScientist - by "a postdoc in the biomedical sciences"
- [Inactive] Dr. Jekyll and Mrs. Hyde - by "a postdoc in the biological sciences"
- [Inactive] I Love Science, Really - by mrswhatsit, "an nth year grad student in cell biology at a large research institution in a very big city in the US"
- [Inactive] Sciencewomen - by ScienceWoman, "an assistant professor in -ology" and Alice Pawley, assistant prof of engineering education at Purdue
- [Inactive] Scientiae - a blog carnival (periodic collection of blog posts) by and about women in STEM fields
- [Inactive] See Jane Compute - by "an assistant professor in a computing field" (no longer updated, but over a year of archives)
- [Inactive] Women in Science - by Peggy Kolm and "dedicated to the women in science and engineering, past and present"
There's also this list of blogs by female scientists.