Physics 262 Exams
- Study the homework problems (and solutions),
the study problems given in the homework assignments,
and similar problems in the book.
- After you have reviewed the material covered in the exam,
take the sample exam with a 1 hour time limit.
Use this to see what areas you need to study further.
- Get help if you need it.
Tips for taking exams:
- Read the entire exam through before beginning work.
Do the easiest problems first.
- Keep track of time and make sure you attempt every problem.
- You must show your work to get full credit, just like
on the homework.