Physics 101 Exams
A famous illustration from Isaac Newton's Principia
illustrating the relationship between projectile and orbital
Tips for studying:
- Study the homework solutions
- After doing some initial studying, take the sample exam with a 1
hour time limit and grade yourself
- Get help on the questions you got wrong
- Use the additional study problems to check your progress
Tips for taking exams:
- Read the entire exam through before beginning work.
- Do the easiest problems first.
- Keep track of time and make
sure you attempt to answer every question.